Thursday, July 10, 2014

Essy Park: Intern at Deandri

Next up we have Essy Park sharing her experience at Deandri. We absolutely love her blog here at LFI and this sounds like a great internship! Over to you, Essy...

Name: Essy Park

Age: 19

Internship: Intern at Deandri (www.deandri.com)

The responsibility at your Internship: Being able to style and give input on new designs

The worst: Nothing! They treat me like family.

Your day-to-day tasks: Packing, sending out orders, labeling products, photo shoots, prepping for events

Why are you interning? I'm interning for the experience, and also because I love the brand that I'm currently interning for. It's my first time doing anything like this, so I decided that it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

What are your aims for the future/what do you hope to get out of your Internship: I'd love to work in fashion in the future, and with being a fashion blogger, it helps me understand how some brands may work as well as different areas of production, brainstorming, etc. I'm not sure exactly what I want to pursue in the future, but I know that I would never regret taking this internship.

Interning, for or against it? And why? I think it depends on who you decide to intern for. They may treat you badly, or may treat you well. Because every company is different, and because this is my first internship, it would be hard for me to be for or against. In my case, Deandri treats me like family. There have only been good times and good learning experiences for me so if you choose wisely, it couldn't hurt.



Do you have a website/talent you would like to tell the readers about? I am a fashion blogger and freelance model. I also am majoring in Illustration Design at the Art Center College of Design. My website is www.noirfairy.com

Are our readers allowed to contact you to talk more about your internship experience? 
I'm not sure I would have the best advice, but I'll try my best to help out if anyone has any questions.

If you would like to contact Essy with any questions regarding her internship, please email londonfashioninterns@live.com and we will pass on your contact info! 

Your social handles: